Islamic Point of View about Banking Job and My views.

Islamic Point of View about Banking Job and My views.

I do not have enough knowledge about Islam but very simply as a Muslim I believe that I also have to be a Good Muslim as Islam Said. Today am going to tell you the Story of my Friend who is Islamic Scholar and he is Really a good main. Let Read in Detail.


I Asked my Friend about Banking Jobs. He have Good enough knowledge about Islam and Its values. He answered me very simply that is as under. He said Allah ( subhana walta alal ) Does not allowed the Business which runs through interest % or Soad. So we believe as a Muslim we are not allowed to do such activities which are not allowed By Allah ( subhana walta alal ). In Simple world he Teach me a lesson Story which is as under.


He said let me ask if a Bad character women get a Gunman on his door and do all wrong activities in his home now please answer me if the Gunman is Getting Halal Income or Haram. I was shocked and have no answer just not. So he said let have a decision and hope it will be easy.I do not know what is Right and what is wrong. But i have try my best to share the Best which i mean. You can also Read Banking Jobs Islamic View logical answer in Urdu. Here is the Same story in Urdu. 

Islamic Point of View about Banking Job and My views.



back to top